Techstep is a mobile technology company that enables organisations to perform smartly, securely and sustainably through combining software, mobile devices and services to meet customers´ business and ESG goals. We are a leading provider of managed mobility services in the Nordics serving more than 2 000 customers in Europe, with an annual revenue of NOK 1.3 billion in 2021. We are listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker TECH.
As the Junior Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring attractive and engaging content across different content marketing channels including customer newsletters, social media, and our website. In this position, you will be encouraged to think unconventionally to find new, creative ways of reaching our targets. You will play an important role in differentiating our brand in key markets, and foster trust amongst our main stakeholders: our customers, partners, investors, potential candidates, and employees.
You will be part of an international team with a mixed skillset and strong experience within design, communications, and product marketing, who all passionately believe in the power of technology to drive positive change. Together with us, you will be co-responsible of generating leads and demand for Techstep’s key solutions and services across our key markets, which is why we ask that you are fluent in either Norwegian or Swedish in addition to English.
We are looking for people who want to grow, learn, but also challenge us, so even if you do not tick all the boxes but still think you can thrive in this role, we would love to learn more about you!
Areas of responsibility
- Email marketing:Lead and drive end-to-end email marketing management
- Social media:Work with team to optimise campaigns on Techstep’s social media channels, prioritising Linkedin
- Website development:Work with team and web agency to ensure optimal website user experience
- Key solutions and services:Support in the development of communication materials for Techstep’s products to ensure clear messaging and consistency internally and externally
- Brand:Support and contribute to overall development of Techstep’s narrative and messaging
Experience and qualifications
- Educational background within Marketing, Communication or User Experience
- Fluent in English and either Norwegian/Swedish
- Passionate about storytelling in social media
- Great communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot or other email marketing tools is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/After Effects is a plus
- A creative spirit
- Guts to challenge set routines
- A curious and driven mindset
- A ’good eye’ for visual content
- Team player
Techstep can offer a challenging position in a company with high growth ambitions. You will have the opportunity to experience personal growth and development in a work environment that is characterised by strong values, diversity, and awesome team-spirit.
Competitive terms and conditions.
Does the position sound interesting? Do not hesitate, apply today!
We want your application no later than December 11th, 2022, preferably earlier, as the position may be filled before the last application date.