CLOSING DATE 11 DECEMBER 2022
As a Product Line Manager (PLM) for Separation technology you will take responsibility for the product line consisting of separator- and scrubber internals as well as electrostatic coalescers of various designs. All technologies are developed inhouse and applied to both new development projects and to fields in operation around the world. You will join the global technology team with dedicated product line managers, product specialist engineers, and product chief engineers. The team is responsible for developing and managing the products for processing oil, gas, produced water, seawater, and solids as well as supporting regional operational teams in their technically complex tenders, projects, and aftermarket services.
- Be the technical authority for the Separation Technology product line
- Manage products, tools, training material, NOV design and application practices and development strategy
- Acts as a technical specialist for the assigned technology and gives support to regional engineers in their daily work
- Develop strategy for product line to meet the needs highlighted by clients, NOV project execution groups.
- Checking and approval of the technical solution for assigned technology, so the technical quality is met in projects. This includes performance guarantees and technical part of bids including solutions which are not defined by company application guidelines
- Monitoring competitor technology development and general technology advancements and application potentials
- Contribute to across company knowledge sharing and development of training programs
- Create and maintain design tools for assigned technology such as design manuals, costing tools and design guidelines
- Support business development personnel in client meetings as required
- Establish close co-operation with universities and research centers
- Evaluate the potential for emerging technologies
You will have:
- Master’s Degree in engineering (mechanical, process, chemical, other)
- Technical knowledge of separation technology is an advantage, but we welcome your application if you are a junior or newly graduate engineer and are motivated to learn and specialize.
- Effective communicator
- Team-builder, “we” instead of “I” mentality
- Promoting positive working environment at workplace and in collaboration with coworkers around the world
- Innovative, solution oriented, commercially aware
NOV Wellstream Processing specializes in design of processing systems for the onshore and offshore energy market and cover solutions for oil, produced water, solids, gas, hydrate inhibition, seawater treatment, and low carbon processing.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.