Senior Account Manager
350 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10118
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (SaaS / Utilities Markets)
Hansen Technologies – Oslo, Norway
With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 countries with specialisations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. With 1500 people across 31 offices globally, our people bring a deep expertise, that drives innovation and ideas to ensure we deliver exceptional products and services
Hansen EMEA are now hiring for a Senior Account Manager to join our Utilities vertical business!
The Senior Account Manager must possess a successful and demonstrable history of securing large scale software sales revenues working with Utilities industry customers and managing relationships with Hansen’s internal teams with a strong sense of diligence and responsibility.
This is a hybrid role (Hunter/Farmer) and will require the Senior Account Manager to secure new business wins as well as nurturing and maximising existing Utilities customer accounts.
This position will report to Hansen’s offices in Oslo, Norway with some international travel required within the EMEA region.
- Provide an exemplary Account Management experience to Hansen’s Utilities customers
- Meticulously manage and grow revenue streams via Hansen software subscription sales and upgrades
- Qualify, develop and close new business opportunities within the Utilities market
- Ensure high customer satisfaction
- Proactively and professionally manage the client relationships on all levels
- Present new products, features and services to customers
- Manage amendments and contracts
- Take full ownership of commercial negotiations and contract obligations
- Forge strong internal partnerships with Hansen’s Product Development, Finance departments and Delivery and Service Teams
Preferred Candidate Profile
- Extensive experience in SaaS / Software sales & account management
- A Utilities market expert with a consistent ability in developing lasting business relationships with senior decision-makers within Utilities businesses
- Experience with direct customer contracts, within an account management role
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels across the organisation, with plenty of experience of operating at c-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proactive, responsible and trustworthy approach to work
What Hansen Offer
- A stable and rewarding career path working for an established and expanding brand
- Industry competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible hours and work from home options
Please only apply for this role if you have a legal right to work in Norway.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Simon Duckworth – Lead Talent Acquisition Partner EMEA [email protected]
More jobs from Hansen Technologies:
- Support Analyst
- Regional Marketing Manager
- Application Performance DBANorway5 months ago
- ConsultantNorway7 months ago